We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @levinecarrie: New data analysis from @publicintegrity/@pewstates finds polling place changes in East Baton Rouge after 2016 floods affe… 17 minutes ago
- RT @leonardkl: 5 vaccine experts told us what they'd need to know before they'd feel comfortable taking a coronavirus shot https://t.co/XQI… 17 minutes ago
- RT @lydiaramsey125: .@AndrewE_Dunn asked 5 experts when they'd feel comfy getting the vaccine. Some were game to take it once regulators… 18 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: I asked 5 infectious-disease experts when they'd be confident in getting a COVID-19 vaccine themselves. The range in the… 42 minutes ago
- RT @lydiaramsey125: new: Bind, a healthcare startup looking to upend the way we pay for healthcare is getting into the insurance business h… 16 hours ago
- One of your favorite health plan startups is getting into the insurance biz: businessinsider.com/bind-enters-em… (first fully i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @leonardkl: Everything that could go wrong in a coronavirus-vaccine handoff if Biden ousts Trump in November businessinsider.com/biden-trump-va… via… 16 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: SCOOP: Moderna expects to start testing its coronavirus vaccine in children later this year, pending an OK from regulator… 19 hours ago
- RT @Megan_Hernbroth: Another curtain-raiser while we wait on the official debut: GoodRx's co-CEOs stand to make millions as the company goe… 23 hours ago
- RT @Megan_Hernbroth: Here's how much GoodRx's investors stand to make on its expected IPO tomorrow businessinsider.com/here-are-bigge… @businessinsider 23 hours ago