We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- Big one: Check out @GabbyLandsverk's reality check on the hottest diet/fitness app. businessinsider.com/weight-loss-ap… 8 hours ago
- RT @ShelbyJLiv: Chapter, a Peter Thiel-backed startup that helps older people enroll in Medicare, just raised $17 million in a Series A fun… 22 hours ago
- RT @BusinessInsider: Investors are pushing out the founders of troubled cannabis startup Civilized. We got ahold of the the full memo. http… 23 hours ago
- RT @jfberke: Civilized was forced to lay off employees and close down in 2019 after a takeover offer fell through. Former employees told I… 23 hours ago
- RT @jfberke: Scoop: Investors in @Civilized_Life are pushing out Derek and Terri Riedle, the husband and wife team that founded the company… 23 hours ago
- RT @leonardkl: We got ahold of a legal document that tells House members how to impose COVID vaccine mandates on their staff — and says the… 1 day ago
- RT @ravindranize: From a funding standpoint, interesting that backers are mostly large hospital systems that already use the tech. 1 day ago
- RT @alistairmbarr: "Flywheel" is Verily's internal project to untangle itself from Google's technology and become more independent https://… 1 day ago
- RT @ravindranize: Tech company Xealth wants to help doctors + nurses *prescribe* health apps, remote monitoring regimens, etc. Here's how t… 1 day ago
- RT @HughLangley: Scoop: Verily has launched an internal project called 'Flywheel' to separate its tech from Google's. It's another hint tha… 1 day ago