We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RIP, strong pig 💪🐷 insider.com/heroic-strong-… 6 days ago
- RT @BusinessInsider: The CEO of cannabis-tech company Weedmaps explains why he's not afraid of Amazon businessinsider.com/weedmaps-stock… 6 days ago
- RT @ADeAngelis_bio: Looking for a new job? These 20 biotech and pharmaceutical companies are growing quickly and typically pay more than $… 6 days ago
- RT @BusinessInsider: Here are the 20 fastest growing biotech and pharma companies that pay people the most businessinsider.com/biotech-pharma… 6 days ago
- RT @dodgeblake: Another growing pain for Google's young health division. All health projects are continuing, to our knowledge, but more t… 6 days ago
- RT @HughLangley: Back scoopin on Google Health with @dodgeblake: - The org just moved a bunch of employees over to Fitbit and Search - An… 6 days ago
- RT @Hilarx: 💉💉 How long does #COVID19 vaccine protection REALLY last? We don't know yet, but it's probably a lot longer than the vaccine ma… 6 days ago
- RT @GrahamStarr: NEW from @HughLangley @dodgeblake: Google is downsizing its health team and moving employees to Fitbit as part of a major… 6 days ago
- RT @lydiaramsey125: NEW this morning from @dodgeblake + @HughLangley — Google's health team is downsizing and moving more than 100 people t… 6 days ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: The trial is still ongoing and the final vaccine efficacy figure may vary ... but this is an undeniable blow to $CVAC ht… 1 week ago