We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @jesse_yeji: We put together this rundown for anyone who wants to understand the psychedelics industry better. From VCs to the top star… 6 minutes ago
- RT @BusinessInsider: A record number of groups are lobbying for cannabis reform as legalization movements sweep the nation. While companie… 7 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: ICYMI: We talked with 12 top VCs to identify the most promising biotech startups for 2021-2022 A range from manufacturer… 8 hours ago
- RT @ADeAngelis_bio: Heeeeeeeere comes the mRNA M&A reuters.com/business/healt… $TBIO $SNY 23 hours ago
- RT @jfberke: ICYMI, my dive into the world of cannabinoid biosynthesis. In the future, we may not even need plants to get high or develop… 1 day ago
- RT @deenashakir: Great round-up by @ADeAngelis_bio and @AndrewE_Dunn in @BusinessInsider on some of the top biotech startups to watch, incl… 1 day ago
- RT @cngarabedian: Great list of emerging biotechs from @BusinessInsider & happy to contribute as part of this esteemed group of VCs incl. @… 1 day ago
- really important story from @VCanelaLopez: (why everything you think you know about testosterone+athletic performan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: Very excited to get this story out with @ADeAngelis_bio We talked to 12 top VCs in biotech to find the 24 startups pois… 1 day ago
- RT @ADeAngelis_bio: Last year, @BusinessInsider named 21 biotechs that would take off in the next 12 months. Five went public, two were ac… 1 day ago