We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @billy_penn: These are the Philly early voting centers opening on Tuesday (and you can use any of them, not just the one nearest your ho… 7 hours ago
- RT @dsamuelsohn: Roe v. Wade could soon be history. Here are the 18 abortion cases that both sides of the debate are watching closely as th… 8 hours ago
- RT @leonardkl: Amy Coney Barrett's nomination means a more conservative Supreme Court is primed to weaken or nix Roe v. Wade. Here are 18 a… 8 hours ago
- RT @DanielLevitt32: 🚨JOBS: Nearly 100 new full-time journalism jobs added to the job board! Sign up below 👇 insidethenewsroom.substack.com/p/how-to-subsc… @abcn… 1 day ago
- RT @MeghanEMorris: Real estate folks: @businessinsider is looking for US-based stars who are crushing it at brokerages, proptech startups,… 1 day ago
- RT @grace_panetta: New: I dug into ballots rejected for lack of secrecy envelopes, or "naked" ballots in Pennsylvania — there have been pro… 1 day ago
- RT @levfacher: The Health and Human Services department just held a call during which, shockingly, they said the White House's plan to pay… 1 day ago
- RT @mebottazzi: This October 5th 2pm ET, I will join @businessinsider biotech reporter @AndrewE_Dunn in a conversation with top notch expe… 1 day ago
- RT @levfacher: NEW: Trump is spending nearly $7 billion in taxpayer money on a blatant ploy to buy off seniors, 40 days before the election… 2 days ago
- RT @Jordanfabian: WH demand that drug companies issue rebate cards to seniors helped sink talks with PhRMA on a drug-price EO Now Trump s… 2 days ago