We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @tanyadua: 🚨Ad agencies + consulting firms: Today is the LAST day to nominate your rising stars for @businessinsider's annual list of th… 1 hour ago
- RT @emily_cohn: I’m not the only person reading @ztracer’s explainer on how to choose a health insurance plan right now. Not surprised! It’… 1 day ago
- RT @matthewherper: Another good write up of ISCHEMIA, by @Carolynyjohnson washingtonpost.com/health/2019/11… 2 days ago
- RT @matthewherper: Important. tctmd.com/news/ischemia-… 2 days ago
- RT @lydiaramsey125: In this week's Dispensed: - Breaking down Project Nightingale - Insiders' concerns at a SoftBank-backed farming startup… 2 days ago
- RT @JavierHasse: In this week's #Cultivated, by @businessinsider's @jfberke: "Cannabis companies & investors overextended themselves, drive… 2 days ago
- RT @jfberke: Exclusive: Despite recent turmoil in the industry, cannabis companies are expected to add over 200,000 jobs to the US workforc… 3 days ago
- RT @jfberke: A tough earnings week for cannabis companies caps off a long few months for the sector, from layoffs, to blown-up acquisitions… 3 days ago
- RT @BIPrime: New @BIPrime story by @jfberke: The cannabis industry is set to employ 400,000 people in the US by 2021 — here’s how much key… 3 days ago
- @nikillinit also the reason there's a subway in every gas station 3 days ago