We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- and because this is still a healthcare twitter, huge props to whoever at Penn came up with the branded swaddles... https://t.co/qwCmGjEkRy 1 week ago
- We're so so excited to welcome baby girl Tracer--Mom and baby are both doing great! (consider this my out-of-offi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @VCanelaLopez: Hi Twitter! I'm looking to interview a couple who started out monogamous and is now practicing non-monogamy. I'd love to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ShelbyJLiv: Stellar Health, a technology startup that helps doctors provide better care and pays them for it, just raised $60 million f… 2 weeks ago
- this is pretty interesting: if you give doctors small + frequent monetary rewards for value-based care actions, wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jesse_yeji: The top 3 VCs in the psychedelics space told me they'd seen hundreds of pitches from startups since early 2020. So I aske… 2 weeks ago
- RT @conz: Are you planning to vaccinate your kid (5-11yo) against COVID as soon as vaccines are approved by the FDA? Like, on day 1, straig… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ADeAngelis_bio: Baird analysts report this morning that, of the roughly 100 patients that have been given Biogen's Alzhiemer's therapy… 3 weeks ago
- RT @josh_wingrove: It's booster time in America! Biden's push had its wings clipped twice by health panels, but it caps months of wranglin… 3 weeks ago
- RT @matthewherper: C.D.C. Chief Overrules Agency Panel and Endorses Pfizer Boosters for Frontline Workers nytimes.com/2021/09/24/wor… 3 weeks ago