We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @MHHmeyer: @sangerkatz @chadterhune @ZTracer @eelarson Oh my, Golden Rule, I was writing about that company's gap-filled insurance, incl… 3 hours ago
- RT @DaniaPalanker: Short term health insurance leaves people with unpaid medical bills. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 4 hours ago
- RT @larry_levitt: By allowing premium hikes only on silver exchange plans, PA is largely holding consumers harmless from the termination of… 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump likes moving markets bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 6 hours ago
- RT @annawmathews: The Montana Health Co-op will be allowed to re-file its rates, now seeking increase for 2018 ACA plans based on loss of C… 7 hours ago
- @sangerkatz @HarrySteinDC @rwest817 what happens to the ponies after the end of the budget window? 7 hours ago
- RT @JenniferJJacobs: Trump gushed about John Taylor after he & Gen. Kelly interviewed him in Oval Office last wk for Fed chair, I’m told. h… 7 hours ago
- Trump says he had to undermine Obamacare to force negotiations bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 7 hours ago
- The president is talking about drug prices again bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 8 hours ago
- RT @spettypi: Trump back on drug prices: prescription drug prices are “out of control... the world is taking advantage of the united states… 8 hours ago