We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- @SitkaWriter @DoniBloomfield guys i got u something nytimes.com/2017/03/03/ups… 3 hours ago
- How some drugmakers might be taking advantage of a safety program to bolster profits: bloomberg.com/news/articles/… by @CynthiaLKoons 5 hours ago
- a helpful guide today - glaad.org/reference/tran… 10 hours ago
- @bbdevices @annaedney Not anymore - they gave up on attempt to acquire Cigna 10 hours ago
- RT @annaedney: @ZTracer To be sure, what's happening in the Senate now plays a big part in whether Anthem will remain in Obamacare's market… 10 hours ago
- Anthem, (has 1.5mln ACA customers) warns it may pull back further from Obamacare w/o certainty from Washington bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 10 hours ago
- RT @LauraLitvan: Senate health debate gets down to the nitty gritty. Here's our road map to what's ahead | w @annaedney @ztracer https://t… 10 hours ago
- RT @jtozz: The medical costs would be a TOTAL of $2.4 to $8.4 million, according to RAND Corp. report from last year https://t.co/XKFh3Ekvi… 10 hours ago
- pls weigh in on this important matter twitter.com/ArmstrongDrew/… 12 hours ago
- CMS plans to keep on cutting home healthcare agency reimbursements, @MHvdickson reports: modernhealthcare.com/article/201707… 12 hours ago