We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @jrovner: this week @CMSGov said it will push for electronic health record "interoperability." This is far from the first time (effort d… 7 hours ago
- RT @alexbarinka: Whaaaaaa bit.ly/2vPRnkF https://t.co/8jIufmIOwz 9 hours ago
- RT @ethanjweiss: Pretty interesting- worth a listen - for a few chuckles but also for some insights @tsgiles @selina_y_wang Also excited t… 9 hours ago
- RT @ArmstrongDrew: Some big news on the @business health team. We're getting a great new reporter in San Francisco. Welcome, @kristenvbrown… 11 hours ago
- 🚨 twitter.com/kristenvbrown/… 11 hours ago
- Privia Health snags a top Cigna exec: prnewswire.com/news-releases/… 12 hours ago
- @mhstein a twist! 12 hours ago
- you know, cutting out the middlemen 12 hours ago
- all i will say about this is that it would be very efficient for me to just give amazon all of my money as soon as i earn it 12 hours ago
- Let us check in on some other folks defending their turf from Amazon: bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 12 hours ago