We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @davelevinthal: EXIT INTERVIEW: @BusinessInsider's @leonardkl w/ Trump administration Medicare and Medicaid chief @SeemaCMS. "I stood u… 3 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: WaPo reporting that federal officials actually started shipping and releasing the stockpile of second doses weeks ago, wi… 3 hours ago
- RT @drcatherinesb: Got my geek on to pull together what we know about the variants, all in one place 👀 @businessinsider https://t.co/bwTAZL… 4 hours ago
- RT @KaylaEpstein: Come be an editor in the @Politicsinsider DC bureau! The reporters promise not to drive you too crazy https://t.co/M1Qma2… 6 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: Going on @cspanwj now to discuss the latest with coronavirus vaccine distribution. Tune in! 6 hours ago
- RT @miadegraaf: businessinsider.com/false-facebook… 19 hours ago
- RT @HughLangley: Scoop: Verily's head of people operations is leaving later this month. She's the latest in a string of departures from top… 22 hours ago
- RT @leonardkl: UnitedHealthcare just became the latest health insurer to encourage patients to see a primary-care doctor online https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @lydiaramsey125: .@dodgeblake + @HughLangley detail the recent departures at Verily: businessinsider.com/list-all-the-t… 22 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: Janet Woodcock, a longtime FDA center director, and Josh Sharfstein, former No. 2 at the FDA under Obama, are frontrunner… 23 hours ago