We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @RobertBryan4: Sears may have filed for bankruptcy today, but Warren Buffett knew now-former Sears CEO Eddie Lampert's turnaround attemp… 7 hours ago
- @chrissyfarr congrats on the furbabies! 8 hours ago
- RT @akarl_smith: .@eliza_relman and @RobertBryan4 on the Democratic Party's embrace of Medicare for all read.bi/2IR9gTa 1 day ago
- @sapna did you get to ride the dinky tho? 2 days ago
- @sapna Nassau Hall was the capitol of the U.S. for a little while during the Revolutionary War. you're welcome 2 days ago
- .@charli_bing got to spend some time with a very good dog businessinsider.com/facility-dog-p… 2 days ago
- RT @davidenrich: Exclusive: We obtained confidential documents showing Jared Kushner's personal finances from 2009-2016. Despite earning mi… 2 days ago
- RT @maggieNYT: The answer she gave yesterday also might not be true. This is one of the (many) problems with dishonesty from the White Hous… 2 days ago
- .@Nate_Cohn has an excellent article on this issue, which, again, I'm going to be referring to daily* between now a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- In the House, the 95% confidence interval on CNN's new site is an 89-seat Dem majority to a 25-seat Rep majority...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago