We’re heading to Moscow tonight by overnight train. We should reach the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow. We’re spending two days in the city before heading back to St. Petersburg Thursday night.
I’m not sure what exactly we’re doing in Moscow, but I have no doubt that various art and cultural museums are on the schedule, along with the Kremlin, and hopefully, the Lenin Mausoleum.
- RT @arockjonestown: another "tweeting got me an assignment" piece: a look at how restaurant owners are navigating a nationwide labor shorta… 6 hours ago
- RT @Kate_H_Taylor: NEW: @averyhartmans and I spoke with 5 Amazon drivers about new cameras. Here's what they had to say about fears of ya… 7 hours ago
- RT @jfberke: New Mexico joins the legal marijuana fold. twitter.com/GovMLG/status/… 7 hours ago
- RT @dodgeblake: Digital health people: Reply with your takes on the Microsoft/Nuance deal. My main question is what's so great about physic… 12 hours ago
- RT @nichcarlson: NEW from @AndrewE_Dunn GlaxoSmithKline stumbled with COVID-19 shots. Now it's facing an exodus of US talent and an uncer… 14 hours ago
- i finally got to edit a story about my hometown twitter.com/AndrewE_Dunn/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @AndrewE_Dunn: Here's how GSK fell behind in the COVID-19 vaccine race, and what it means for its future as the vaccine industry's bigge… 14 hours ago
- RT @ADeAngelis_bio: GlaxoSmithKline had a new vaccine production site and some of the most promising technology for rapidly responding to v… 14 hours ago
- RT @elizabarclay: Really delighted to announce the launch of Down to Earth, a new @voxdotcom project on the biodiversity crisis, supported… 18 hours ago
- 👀 twitter.com/angie_rasmusse… 1 day ago