Click here for a slideshow of photogaphs from my first few days in St. Petersburg.
- RT @WaltHickey: Congress sat back and let trucks become heavier, taller, and deadlier. Now pedestrian fatalities are at a 40-year high. ht… 2 days ago
- RT @HealthInsider: Bill Gates says AI is set to transform healthcare and lays out the 2 main ways it could change the field https://t.co/T8… 4 days ago
- RT @HealthInsider: MIT neuroscientists are testing a headset that uses a 'disco' of light and sound to treat Alzheimer's disease https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @HealthInsider: We wouldn't have Ozempic without Gila monsters — their hunger-regulating venom inspired weight-loss drugs https://t.co/n… 4 days ago
- RT @HealthInsider: Teenage 'kissing disease' could trigger multiple sclerosis — and scientists say one shot could end both forever https://… 5 days ago
- RT @ShelbyJLiv: NEW: Americans desperate for weight-loss drugs are looking to Canada and Mexico to get them cheaper. I spoke with a few pe… 6 days ago
- RT @HealthInsider: Americans desperate for the hot weight-loss drug Ozempic are turning to Canada and Mexico because they can't afford it a… 6 days ago
- Insurance won't pay, so Americans are turning to Canada and Mexico for cheaper Ozempic. @ShelbyJLiv talked to peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- this is also a health insurance story (really) twitter.com/AnnaMedaris/st… 1 week ago
- RT @HealthInsider: We got the presentation health-tech veteran Jonathan Bush used to land $40 million for his new startup Zus Health https:… 1 week ago
Not a bad view from the hotel there… and that museum looks gorgeous. Wish I could’ve seen that victory parade.